Nowadays the developers of fitness equipment produce a wide variety of equipment, which, without any doubt, effectively helps get rid of extra pounds. And that is when the best whole body vibration machine comes to the assistance. It is the platform that is able to affect the body in different modes (training, muscle elasticity increasing, relaxation, and massage). That is why it is not necessary to try to solve the problem of overweight by following a diet or dedicating oneself to some sports.
One of the most noteworthy principles of vibration simulators is “shaking” extra pounds. However, people often ask the question: “Is there an effect from vibration machines?”. The answer is unequivocal, they do have an impact. Created for maximum fitness and health profits with minimal stress, the best vibration machine is able to help you relax the muscles, speeding up your movements. However, it all depends on what kind of effect is needed. So, for example, if you are obese and need to lose a lot of excess weight, then, undoubtedly, you should not expect a miracle from a single vibration machine. Nevertheless, for maintaining good shape and a good skin condition, healing, and rejuvenation of the body, and just to get good feelings as a bonus.
So, I have selected the top 7 best models for home use. Read the body vibration machine comparisons to select the appropriate option for you and your family!
Whole Body Vibration Machine Reviews
This LifePro vibration plate provides powerful, therapeutic vibrations which are suitable for weight loss and toning. Its vibrating oscillation movements activate muscle fibers throughout your body, being suitable for both active and passive training. It also can be used for injury recovery workouts.
The manufacturer claims that this device can help gain flexibility, decrease stress, develop stronger bones, increase core strength, relieve joint and back pain, improve circulation, and boost metabolism.
The small control panel is located on the upper part of the machine. It allows you to adjust the speed (from 1 to 99), set the timer, pause/start training, and choose from 10 automatic programs for different fitness regimens. It has a frequency ranging from 4 to 12 Hz.
There is also an LCD screen to track vital metrics.
The LifePro Waver is available in 3 colors: black, blue, and silver. The top of the machine is covered with anti-slip rubber for safety.
The machine is very compact, having 30.5 x 15.3 x 5.8 inches in size. It weighs 31 lbs and can withstand a maximum user weight of 330 pounds. The machine goes with two loop bands and four resistance bands. You also can control the platform remotely via included remote control.
Buying this device, you will also get instant access to free online workout videos, developed by professional coaches. The user-friendly manual contains some training instructions as well.
- The wheels and handle, attached to the platform, provide great maneuverability, so the device can be easily stowed away.
- It doesn’t require any assembly after unboxing.
- The bottom part of the machine has stabilizing suction which ensures stability.
- The device emits too much noise during work.
- Not recommended for people with knee surgeries as it may only do harm.
The LifePro Rumblex is a 4D vibration plate with a triple motor. It includes four types of therapeutic vibrations to choose from depending on your training/recovery goals: oscillates, lateral, pulses, and 4D spiral.
The LifePro vibration plate exercise machine is designed to ensure full-body wellness. It can be used for different types of exercises for weight loss and body shaping by people of all ages. With a proper approach, this machine can assist you in recovering from injury and relieving chronic pain. By doing different exercises, you also can improve the density of your bones and build muscle tone.
The control panel allows adjusting the speed (from 0 to 60), switching between training modes and program settings, etc. The LED lighted display indicates all the necessary information about your training process.
The unit is available in two colors: black and blue. The platform itself is curved and has an anti-slip rubber top to ensure better stability.
With a weight of 42 lbs, it can withstand a user weight of 330 pounds. The unit itself measures 31.1 x 18.1 x 7.3 inches.
In the box, you will also find two loop bands and four resistance bands. In addition, the kit also includes a wearable watch remote that lets you control the panel straight from your wrist.
The purchase of this machine also implies free access to various training videos.
- The unit includes a pair of Bluetooth speakers that allow streaming workout tunes.
- You can combine three types of vibrations by activating them simultaneously.
- It comes with lifetime support and warranty.
- The power cord easily gets loose at high vibration speed.
- The included resistance bands are of bad quality.
Confidence NHCFV-2000 — best whole body vibration machine for weight loss
If you are looking for a vibration platform that will save your time, this one is worth considering. Designed to meet all possible needs, it‘s equipped with handrails and stretch cords, which provide a full body workout. It also gives a possibility to comfortably perform recumbent or sedentary exercises.
Doing this vibration exercise machine review, I can say that this one has a sturdy base and a thin vertical style, so will be appropriate for a small room. It also has a special screen that shows the number of burned calories, time, and much more. I dare to say that it is a proper choice for those who want to stay in shape, even having a limited time for exercises.
- Ribs for legs on the plate.
- The platform’s superior limit weight is up to 300 lbs.
- The handrails aren’t sturdy.
This is a platform with 3 programs and 99 possibilities for setting the desired speed for training. Both the handgrips and the opposition strips have built-in touch sensors, so you shouldn’t worry that you might lose your training statistics. With a superior weight limit of 270 pounds, this is a felicitous choice for all kinds of people.
Proceeding with whole body vibration machine reviews, I recommend you to take a closer look at this Axis-Plate platform if you are seeking out for training with immersion in vibration. The mixture of vibration and sport praxis will make this vibration platform a good and more affordable alternative to the usual cardio simulator.
- The platform features the oscillating movement.
- The armbands are removable.
- Not secure strap attachment.
- Not adjustable chords.
Despite weighing 35 lbs, it is capable of supporting about 275 lbs. The simulator works on the same principle as the standard cardio trainer — its main aim is fat burn. It is programmed with 99 individual speed levels, so you will have a wide range of variations for its use.
One of the privileges of this whole body vibration plate is that its movements are designed to improve stance and muscle tone. So even if you will not achieve impressive results in weight loss, it will help you feel better even after one workout.
- The ABS shell is provided for durability and endurance.
- Its sleek design and compact size provide portability and will fit in any interior.
- Quiet operation.
- The remote is not intuitive, and still, there are no instructions for it.
- The manual explains nothing about programs and exercises.
Rock Solid Wholesale — best whole body vibration machine for osteoporosis
This Rock Solid vibration platform offers an innovative and easy way to workout at home or in the office. This vibration machine is a suitable tool for both personal trainer’s work and fitness programs. It has 99 speed options, so it will give you a possibility to vary the tempo of your workouts, which is suitable for fat burning training. The unique feature of this platform is the yoga straps. It weighs 33 lbs but can withstand up to 330 lbs.
This body shaker machine can be used by people of all ages regardless of their fitness experience, as it doesn’t require tough exercises to feel your muscles working. It also gives out gentle vibrations on all speed levels.
- The platform is really tiny with its 26 x 14 x 6 inches in size dimensions, so it is convenient to take with you.
- The device offers a large amount of function for an affordable price.
- The vibration plate comes with quite vague instructions.
- It can squeak in some spot while standing on it.
The whole body vibration machine comparisons can help you find the device for a reasonable price. And this one from Hurtle is among the most affordable vibration platforms on our list. It is a good pick for those who want to focus on keeping shape more than on weight loss. The machine was designed primarily for muscle therapy. There are handles to provide stabilization during exercises.
It allows you to choose among 20 different speeds of vibration. This unit from Hurtle is among those best vibration platform machines that don’t demand special surfaces to function well and can be used both in the flat or house. This complete, reliable machine can be a good alternative for those who have limited time and money.
- The platform is easy to set up: just get it out of the box and plug.
- The vibrations are moving not only in both directions but also up and down.
- The provided instructions are quite unclear.
- The floor is shaking noticeably and may not be suitable for placing in an apartment.
The effectiveness of the vibration plate
The vibration platforms have significantly expanded: their work is based on the ability of muscles to contract and relax up to 50 times per second. Thus, it is safe to say that the effectiveness of the vibration platforms is significant. During the workouts on the platform, you don’t feel tired, the heart works at a normal pace, and the muscles at the same time receive a serious load. Such platforms are especially good for people, who strive to keep themselves in good shape, but their lifestyle doesn’t allow them to spend a lot of time and effort to achieve their goals.
Undoubtedly, if you combine regular fitness classes with the vibration platform, then the effect will noticeably increase. However, it is will be enough just to regularly engage in half an hour on a platform to keep your figure in shape.
How to use a vibration plate
The answer to the question “how to use a vibration plate” depends on your abilities to do various types of exercises. The vibration platform strengthens the effect of functional training. The everyday workout usually lasts 15 minutes. Beginners start with a 10-minute workout, repeating it 3 times a week. The load builds up gradually.
The simulator assumes smooth movements and loads muscles well. First, static and dynamic exercises should be mastered without vibration, study the technique, and then perform it on the platform. Usually, the vibration turns on after the classic well-warmed exercises. Despite the fact that we are dealing with an original simulator, it is still necessary to stick to the classical scheme – first stretch, then the main part of the training.
The most popular exercises on a vibration platform:
- push-ups – more effective than the classic push-ups;
- slow lifting on toes – good for shin and thigh;
- side bends – to strengthen the oblique abdominal muscles;
- squatting with raised hands – good for the whole body workout.
The vibration machine profits
It’s hard to answer the question of what a vibration machine does best. It provides various benefits:
- The reasonable approach to the exercises will give a positive effect on the formation of the muscle mass and strengthening of the bones.
- The proper usage of a vibration plate will contribute to getting rid of the excess fat and cellulite.
- It gives a soft effect in comparison to the usual active physical loads. After the exercises with the vibration plate, you will only feel mild fatigue.
- The best whole body vibration machine provides the rapid elimination of decay products from the body, quickly restores strength, and makes you feel full of energy. For this reason, vibration training is highly recommended for people during the rehabilitation period — after suffering severe illnesses or injuries of various kinds.
- After training on the vibration platform, you can use the massage mode to relax after a grueling set of exercises.
- The active production of the hormones of happiness (endorphin and serotonin) during training on a vibration machine has a positive effect on the psycho-emotional state of a person.